- What We Do
- Sector Focus & Industry Experience
- Project Finance
- Impact Capital
- Where We Work
It’s not too late at all. You just don’t yet know what you are capable of.
– Mahatma Gandhi
It all starts with the spark of inspiration
What inspires you? Making money while doing good for the planet and society? Disruptive, real world examples of success and powerful results that serve as models to emulate? Something else?
Other sources of inspiration may include nature’s codes (bio-inspiration), aesthetically beautiful and functionally elegant design, innovation that truly solve pressing issues and gain a substantial market share, visionary leadership and passion-fed entrepreneurs, … in other words, each of us has the potential to be an inspiration to others.
For most of us, the ability to manifest a vision and reach our goals is inspiration enough.
We offer a set of tools to do your best and most inspired work, to help “juice your portfolio” into practical action, and to gain access to resources you didn’t even know you had. In short, with the right tools at your disposal, your greatest wish for the future can and will come true before your eyes.
Using a combination of coaching, facilitation and consulting, we offer two main tools:
2. Manifesting Vision Timeline
1. The Dream-Plan-Realize model has been successfully used by thosands of individuals and companies who have green or sustainable technology visions they want to make real. In order to get past the barriers to innovation (see related article), entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs must get the support they need so that the naicent approach can take on a life of its own. The tools for bringing an innovation into form — and picking the right innovation for the present circumstances in the first place — are a custom fit. We at In3 Group have the experience to guide development work no matter the stage, from just a revolutionary twinkle in the eye to senior executives looking to find creative exits to prior investments.
2. Manifesting Vision Timeline. A powerful, proven tool for planning, including the transformative method of backcasting, “Manifesting Vision” is all about bringing together your best ideas with resources to make them real. Also based on the field of neuroscience, the process uses a physicalized timeline to help bring impressions, thoughts, and feelings down to earth in a useable form. For more information, ask us.
- Highlights of 2017 “Climate Reckoning” at Harvard University
- Workshop: Social & Environmental Aspects of Fundraising at “Climate Reckoning” Conference (Harvard)
- Water, Soil, Heat and Carbon — the shift hits the fan
- Impact Investing reaching mainstream acceptance — will it outpace financial-only returns?
- Panel Discussion: food, water and climate change mitigation