- What We Do
- Sector Focus & Industry Experience
- Project Finance
- Impact Capital
- Where We Work
He who cannot change the very fabric of his thought will never be able to change reality.
Services for your innovation
We have been assisting entrepreneurs with applying their innovations since 1996 — first via commercializing new forms of sustainable technologies, then through innovative venture finance structures such as top-line income generation rights certificates (see entrex.net for details), and more recently via innovative business models in emerging markets.
Based on this practical experience, In3 Group’s senior partner, Daniel Robin, has taught workshops and assisted groups with innovation within dozens of companies, at a private university since 2005, part of an international MBA program, and coached entrepreneurs and executives for more than two decades. The coursework and consulting services offered here and at Daniel Robin & Associates can be readily adapted and applied to your situation.
- Highlights of 2017 “Climate Reckoning” at Harvard University
- Workshop: Social & Environmental Aspects of Fundraising at “Climate Reckoning” Conference (Harvard)
- Water, Soil, Heat and Carbon — the shift hits the fan
- Impact Investing reaching mainstream acceptance — will it outpace financial-only returns?
- Panel Discussion: food, water and climate change mitigation