- What We Do
- Sector Focus & Industry Experience
- Project Finance
- Impact Capital
- Where We Work
In business since 1996, In3’s team of experienced impact investment, development banking and venture finance professionals bring diverse industry backgrounds and complementary skillsets.
Founded by Daniel Robin, a successful fundraiser, “venture catalyst” and management consultant, he and his team have submitted winning proposals on behalf of dozens of clients’ capital formation goals, thoroughly de-risked and structured investment from private and public/private partners, originated commercial loans from hardlined institutional sources, helped develop and bring in feasibility studies and technical assistance grants. See client history or contact us for references.
- Highlights of 2017 “Climate Reckoning” at Harvard University
- Workshop: Social & Environmental Aspects of Fundraising at “Climate Reckoning” Conference (Harvard)
- Water, Soil, Heat and Carbon — the shift hits the fan
- Impact Investing reaching mainstream acceptance — will it outpace financial-only returns?
- Panel Discussion: food, water and climate change mitigation